- 0 outs
- Runners on 1st and 3rd.
- Runner on 1st takes off to steal 2nd.
- Batter hits a fly ball into right.
- Runner on 3rd tags up and scores.
- Runner on 1st is doubled off 1st.
- Runner on 3rd would have scored regardless of runner on 1st.
- Does the batter get an RBI and does it count as a sacrifice fly?
THE COACH’S ANSWER
Based on the scenario above, the batter would be credited with an RBI and a sacrifice fly.
Thanks for asking!
Craft The Perfect Post That Ranks and Converts!
Download this cheat sheet to optimize underperforming posts on your website.
By subscribing, you agree to get emails from me, Matt Giovanisci. I'll respect your privacy and you can unsubscribe any time.