In this baseball fielding drill, follow these simple steps:
- Place a baseball bat out in front of the fielder.
- The player gets in ready position or correct defensive stance (feet shoulder width apart, butt down, hands out in front).
- Baseball coach rolls a ball towards the fielder.
- The infielder fields on the other side of the bat making him field the ball out front of his body.
- After fielding the baseball, he steps with the right-left-throw (crow hop) sequence.
NOTE: This drill was submitted by an anonymous visitor to our site. Thanks!
Just like with many good infield drills, you could use the Rawlings 5-Tool Quick Hands Trainer
RAWLINGS 5-TOOL QUICK HANDS TRAINER VIDEO
Craft The Perfect Post That Ranks and Converts!
Download this cheat sheet to optimize underperforming posts on your website.
By subscribing, you agree to get emails from me, Matt Giovanisci. I'll respect your privacy and you can unsubscribe any time.