This free video on Tee Ball Tips includes long-time youth baseball coach Jim Weldon detailing what he has learned during his experiences as a youth baseball coach. Believe it or not, coaching tee ball players the correct technique is a very important step in the development of a quality baseball player. Make sure you do some research so you are not giving incorrect advice to these young athletes.
- Runners on First and Third Defense
- MaxBP Pitching Machine Drills
- Tips For Stealing Bases
- What is a Balk in Baseball
- Baseball Practice Equipment
- What a Baseball Coach Should Bring to a Game
- Tips for Stealing Home Plate
- What Baseball Position Should I Play?
- Proper Way to Grip a Baseball – Four Seam Grip